Friday, February 09, 2007

Easily amused




I got this yesterday at Joann with my 50% off coupon and I'm completely obsessed with it. It's a little machine that makes knitted cord and I love it. So far I've only used the yarn it comes with but I can't wait to start using different stuff. Yes, I'm a dork. A complete and utter dork.
I've also fallen in love with Adorn magazine. I'd never picked up an issue before but this one just looked so pretty and spring-ish. The bleak Minnesota winter definately needs to end soon. Anyway, they had a promotion where the first however many people took a reader survey gets a free subscription. And I got one! Whoo hoo!


3 comments:

bunchkin said...

I must be a dork too, cause that looks like a lot of fun! I hate knitting I-cord, I wonder if this could take the place of it?

VeganCraftastic said...

I'm pretty sure it could replace I-cord, although the machine can't take yarn that's too thick.

Rina said...

Cool device! I don't know how to i-cord and am sure that it would drive me crazy. This looks like a lot of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...