Monday, February 26, 2007

Little Bunny Foo Foo



Since the weather was somewhat uncooperative this past weekend (we were snowed in) I managed to whip up this little bunny. The pattern is a freebie from Lion. She's made out of some White Caron Wintuk and her scarf is a little bit of Sugar n'Cream cotton. I made here as part of a craft-along at Craftster. My boyfriend thinks she's really cute and keeps singing the Little Bunny Foo Foo song.

I also started swatching for the Lace Nightie from the newest issue of Interweave. I'm hoping I can wear it with something underneath and just have it be a cute cami instead of a nightie. My first attempts were with some bamboo yarn that I bought a while ago but it's turning out to be disappointingly splitty. I don't really want to spend that much on this project and be driven crazy by the yarn. So then I tried some Lion Microspun (yes, I know it's splitty too...) that's in one of my favorite colors. I still haven't decided and I can't get to a yarn store (the horror!) for a few days probably. But the pattern itself is interesting if not a little challenging for me, it's my first lace attempt.

1 comment:

Sônia Maria said...

Hi!
It is lovely!
Hugs,
Sônia Maria
www.falandodecrochet.blogspot.com
www.bijouxdasonia.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...