Sunday, February 04, 2007

What the Who What?

Why my own blog? Hmmm, many reasons but mainly because I'm a crafty weirdo and like to spread my weirdness onto others. Like peanut butter or something. So expect posts about crochet, knitting, sewing, quilting, crafts in general, and random vegan stuff.

I think I'll start out with one of my newest yarn buys: Phoenix Soy Silk from South West Trading Company. The color is Purplexed and it's gorgeous. Too gorgeous maybe, I have no idea what to do with it. Plus it was pretty expensive, $12.50 for this ball. But it's worth it, come on, it's tofu yarn!

1 comment:

Ilix said...

Way to go, you only bought one ball? That will make it hard to create something out of it! LOL
So............you have to try it and tell us how it feels. I really want to try it, but I am knitting from my stash right now.....so no yarn yet. Keep up the blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...