Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Winter can be over with now, really.



Today it's the warmest it's been for a few days. It's -1 out. And it's snowing. Well, at least I got some knitting done. I used this (http://www.knittingknonsense.com/LOVEcloth.html) pattern and made this:
I'm not gonna be using it for a dishcloth though, I think I'll make another side to it and make a little pillow. That'll have to wait a little while though because I'm out of this yarn. It's Rowan all seasons cotton in "black currant" and I love it. But what's with my lame habit of only buying one ball of yarn at a time? Maybe once I get into some bigger projects I'll be cured of that. Now if it would just stop snowing...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice yarn, I'll have to get myself some.
As for the L-O-V-E cloth pattern, I find it relaxing to do this one, while on car trips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...