Monday, March 26, 2007

Broadripple, Lime and Violet, Sock Fever...

Yes, I have finally caught sock knitting fever. After listening to lots and lots of Lime and Violet over the last couple of weeks, I got some major sock envy. So off to the yarn store I went, and in the back room where all the sock yarn is kept, I saw a sample pair of Broadripple socks in Cascade Fixation yarn. I fell in love! They where the prettiest looking socks all made up in such a nice yarn (for the record, I had seen the Broadripple pattern before but was scared away by the yarn color choice shown). So I scooped up some yarn and went over to another yarn store for some dpns. So far, I'm here:


I've also been reading the new Yarn Harlot book, it's great but I knew it would be. I couldn't wait any more for Amazon to have it in stock so I made a trip to the Yarnery to pick up my copy. I love that store, they have a nice selection of non-critter yarn. They'll also be hosting a talk and book signing by the Harlot herself next month which I will absolutely to going to. Well, that's all for now, it's time to listen to the new episode of Cast On!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...