Monday, April 23, 2007

Blueberry Beret



Yesss, a finished object! Le Slouch is done! I think it's more of a fall weather hat but you never know. I never thought I was a beret kind of girl but I had to give it a whirl, I don't think it looks too bad. It's made from much less than one skein of Lion Brand's Cotton Ease (50% cotton/50% acrylic) in Violet. I soooo love this yarn!

A new episode of Cast On is up, brilliant as ever. I wish Saint Brenda good knitterly vibes with her health problems.

Nothing new on the needles or the hook right now, although I do need something to work on for a road trip coming up. I'm thinking about this cute little bag in Handknit Holidays but it's fair isle and that's scccaryyy.

1 comment:

torrance said...

that's really nice.
looks great on you!
hope there are chilly enough weathers for you to wear it.

*t

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...