Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Christmas Rose




Too early to start Christmas gifts? Nevah! I actually have about 7 or 8 knitted or crocheted gifts done, I don't want to repeat the stress of this past Christmas. Anyway, today I cast on my Christmas Rose Bag from Handknit Holidays. I loooove this book by the way, it's so beautiful!

I'm using Caron Simply Soft in red and pink with size 8 needles. Addi Turbos, mmmmm. I'm not to the stranded knitting part yet so it's all pretty easy so far. We'll see how I feel about it in a few days. I've actually done a little sample of stranded knitting with this yarn and it wasn't too bad, although I wasn't following a chart so that might make it harder.

3 comments:

takinanap said...

whoa! starting on christmas in april...good idea. wonder if i can do that. will you change your mind about who the gift is for, between now and then?

VeganCraftastic said...

It's very possible that I will change my mind about which gift goes to which person. Thanks for the comment!

torrance said...

And last yeat I thought I was early ...
I made first christmas presents in june last year.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...