Sunday, April 15, 2007

Suggestions and help please!!!




So yesterday I went down to the Yarnery for the inventory reduction sale (Everthing in the store was at least 20% off) and got 3 skeins of Plymouth Yarn's Fantasy Naturale. I just don't know what to do with it. I've been going through my books and looking at patterns online but nothing is inspiring me. I want to make some sort of warm weather garment, like a cami or a shrug/bolero thing. Something basic would be best because I'm not the most experienced knitter out there. So has anyone out there in blogland made anything cool out of this yarn? Oh, I should say that it's 100% cotton and has a gauge of 4.5 stitches/inch on size 8 needes. Any suggestions would be super duper awesome!!!

2 comments:

torrance said...

How about some sort of lacey camisole? Or maybe just lace on the hem (is that what it's called..) of the camisole?
Or maybe a tank top?
Those wouldn't be the hardest things to make even without a pattern

I love the fact there are other vegan knitters :)

Senja said...

The only thing I've made with this yarn is a mesh bag that folds into itself for storage. I can try to find the pattern for you if your interested. I think it was a Fiber Trends pattern. Oh and it took one skein of this yarn.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...