Friday, May 18, 2007

Coasters and Staying Up Late


Weee, I made two crocheted coasters while listening to the Bellybutton-tastic new episode of Lime and Violet. They're made with Sugar n Cream yarn and were super easy to do. I suspect they'll end up being presents for someone.











So I did something last night I haven't done in a good long while. Since moving in with my sweetie, I haven't really done my stay up all night and read until I go blind thing. But I couldn't sleep last night, so I sneaked out into the living room and finished off the book I was reading.



The book was Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebnik. It was a fun little read, I think I polished it off in two days. Sometimes it's nice to read something cute and light and that's just what this was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I work for www.shopyarn.com. Part of my job is to search blogs to find the latest books and shops throughout the U.S.

On shopyarn.com we are going to add patterns and other knitting related books and would like reviews about them. I saw your blog and would like to ask permission to feature the following quote on our site.

"The book was Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebnik. It was a fun little read, I think I polished it off in two days. Sometimes it's nice to read something cute and light and that's just what this was."


Thank You,
Margaret
Shopyarn.com
Margaret@directionpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...