Monday, June 18, 2007

My Secret Pal Rocks!!!!!!

I got my No Sheep secret pal package in the mail today, I was so excited! The yarn she chose for me was perfect, so beautiful. Seriously, it's totally something I would have picked out myself. It's Rowan Damask (57% viscose, 22% linen, and 21% acrylic). I love Rowan yarns but I've never seen this one before.





She gave me two balls which is so generous and awesome. She also included a cute knitting book and some vegan chocolate, yay!!! Oh, I love the card too!


I'm such a dork, I totally squeeled when I opened the box. Thank you soooo much Secret Pal!!!

4 comments:

Vegan Knitting said...

I haven't that yarn either but it's gorgeous!

Michelle said...

That yarn looks beautiful! Ah, Rowan.

You were lucky with your pal... my pal didn't even send me yarn. :/ I got fabric scraps.

VeganCraftastic said...

Oh, that's so odd that you didn't get any yarn! But yes, I was very lucky that I got such a great secret pal.

Michelle said...

I know, weird! I wonder what I'll get the second month...

I'm hungering for another Vegan Pal swap! I wonder if there'll be another, or if I should ask permission to moderate one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...