Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Score!

Yay for finding bargains at Joann!!! I was out in Roseville the other day and stopped at Joann for a crochet hook, but of course I had to peruse the yarn a bit. There were quite a few things on clearance, including the exact same crochet thread I'm using to make my motorcycle gloves. They were 50 cents a ball! So I bought all they had left, 4 balls. I don't know what I'll make, maybe something lacy? I'll probably stop by the Joann here in Saint Paul to see if they have any more.



Oh, and I'm almost done with my hat:





Oh oh, and yesterday I mailed off the package for my No Sheep secret pal, hope she likes what I picked out! You know, it was harder than I thought it would be to pick out yarn for someone I don't know. But it was fun!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kala

I love the colours in your hat!

Just to let you know you should be receiving a little no sheep secret pal package over the next few days from me....

Hope you like it!

VeganCraftastic said...

Ooooooh, I'm so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...