Saturday, June 02, 2007

vrooooom

Since I finished my little giftbag the other day, I allowed myself to start a new project, the Motorcycle Chica gloves from the latest issue of Interweave Knits. Here's a pic from the magazine:



I'm using a lavender crochet thread, size 3 and size 5 needles. I worked on it last night (mostly while watching Doctor Who on dvd, hee hee) and today and I just finished the part where you knit on straight needles to create the opening on the front:

It's been pretty easy knitting so far. It's my first time doing M1 increases in a project, I learned how to do increases and decreases and whatnot at a class a few months ago. Other than that, I need to start my crochet Totoro soon, I'm making it as an anniversary gift for the boyfriend.
Now to get back to knitting until it's time to go get something from the Tea Garden. I am soooo obsessed with stuff from there! My favorite thing is the Calvin's Tropical shake, it has sour sop, guava, and mango in it. Mmmm, vegany goodness!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...