Sunday, July 22, 2007

Happy happy!

Whew, it's been a while since I've posted, I've been up north for a while visiting the parents with my boyfriend again. There was mini golf (my first time), bowling, and lots of other stuff. Not much knitting though, a few rows on my sock is about all that got done.







In yarn covet news, I saw some beautiful soy laceweight yarn on Vegan knitting...and then some's blog. The yarn is from Conjoined Creations and I must get some! I'm most enthralled with the 8 Tracks colorway. Oooh, pretty!




And I will be needing some laceweight yarn soon, I won the contest over on the Heathen Housewife blog for a copy of Victorian Lace Today! If you haven't checked out Shelly's blog before, you really should. Lots of very pretty knitting! She's doing this amazing blankie from scraps of sock yarn, so beautiful!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...