Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a sock

Yesss, my first sock is done done done! I'm so excited, it fits!!! Although I made some mistakes, I was able to figure out how to make it work. It's not perfect, but I am faaaaar from a perfectionist. I learned a lot from this sock and am very very pleased with how it came out. Pics:





Here's how much yarn I have left:

I guess I didn't have to be worried about running out of yarn. Now, what to do with the leftover? Maybe I'll make a few squares after every ball of yarn and eventually have a little blanket. Yeah, we'll see if that ever happens! Now to start the second sock...

3 comments:

torrance said...

Wow! Congratulation, those look great!

Michelle said...

Good job! Looks fantastic, you should be proud of yourself.

I'm having a bit of a panic attack with my Panda Cotto nsocks because I'm several yards short on my second. I'm debating whether I should redo the toes in a contrasting color, or buy a third ball of the same color. Argh!@%#

affectioknitter said...

That's a lovely sock - congratulations.

Teresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...