Monday, July 23, 2007

Spread the Word!!!

So while I was knitting my sock last night, I had an idea, how about a vegan sock knitalong? I thought about it some more and started up a blog here: http://www.vegansockkal.blogspot.com/

What I'm hoping is that it will become a great place to talk and share about vegan sock knitting, for both vegans and non-vegans. It'll have yarn reviews, book and pattern reviews, project progress from members, and contests. Yay, contests! The main reason I'm starting this is to share the world of non-animal fiber sock knitting with more people. So if you'd like to join, e-mail me at craftytofuATyahooDOTcom for an invite. There are so many talented knitters out there, I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

torrance said...

haha, I commented on your previous post about this post.. THIS is why people are supposed to sleep.

Anyhow.. I'm in! I sent you emali

VeganCraftastic said...

Yay, glad you joined!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...