Friday, July 27, 2007

Stuff

Progress:






Lucy is coming along slowly but surely, I think maybe I should have picked something really plain for my first sweater, but eh. Oooh, and I looove my new Knit Picks Options needles, very much like my beloved Addi Turbos but won't make me homeless from buying them all.
If you haven't checked out the Vegan Socks KAL you really should, not that I'm biased or anything, hee hee. The members list is growing and I'm looking forward to seeing lots of vegan sock goodness. And don't be afraid to join if you're not vegan, we won't bite. Maybe you just live in a warm climate and don't do wool socks or have an allergy? Join the fun!
The preview for the new Interweave is up, I don't know if there are too many things that will go into the must knit pile, but the Minimalist Cardigan looks cute. Of course I always change my mind and get excited about different projects once I've seen some knit up at various blogs.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job getting your second sock started! Looking good. :)

What yarn are you using for your Lucy in the Sky cardigan? I'm planning on using 10 balls of Rowan Calmer in Coffee Bean for that project. I looove the diamond pattern and seed stitch. And the v-neck. And the long over-the-wrist sleeves. And the dark brown. Damn it's just a cute pattern overall! Have you seen Laura's new one, Callie? I think I'm going to have to buy it!

VeganCraftastic said...

Thanks Michelle! Actually, I had to frog my barely started sweater a little while ago, I think it's just too much for my very first wearable. But I love how hers looks so I'm gonna keep the pattern around for when I'm a better knitter. I was using Cotton Ease though, and got gauge and liked how everything looked. I'm gonna have to find an easy sweater or other large project that uses Cotton Ease!

But I think it'll be beautiful in Calmer, I wish Cotton Ease had a good brown color. And I have seen Callie, it looks really cute too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...