Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Things and such

Sock Progess:




It's coming along much quicker than the first one, but I guess that's to be expected. But I want it to be done now!



Contest! Contest! I'm having a little contest over on the blog I started, the Vegan Sock KAL, check it out to win some Fixation!



Have you checked out the new Lime and Violet Daily Chum blog yet? Well, you should! Lot's of daily fibery goodness.



Oh, and I totally want some of that Maizy sock yarn made from corn fiber. I saw it over on Shut Up, I'm Counting and must have some!



Lastly, Stitch Diva Studios is having a pattern benefit sale so check that out if you've been wanting one of their patterns. I've always been intrigued by the Simple Knitted Bodice, but I don't know if it would suit my body. Their new pattern, the Trapeze Jacket, is cute too. Oh, decisions, decisions!

1 comment:

Cass said...

I know I want that Trapeze sweater pattern NOW!! I can't WAIT! waaa.
YAY glad to see you at the Vegan Pal Swap! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...