Monday, July 23, 2007

What do you mean socks come in pairs?



Yay, I finished my first Broadripple sock finally! It languished for many months in the closet and I just recently resurrected it. But I loooove the finished product, it's the most comfy sock I've ever put on! I want the second one to be done now so I can wear them!!! They were pretty easy to knit, although I got some different needles for making the second pair, the Fixation clung a little too tightly to the bamboo for my taste. Hopefully that won't make the second sock too different from the first, hmmm. I got some of those Inox teflon coated needles, I love them!




While at the yarn store, I also picked up the book Getting Started Knitting Socks by Ann Budd. I'll write up a little review when I get a change to dig in. Oooh and I filled up my punch card at Borealis so now I get $20 in freee yarny goodness!
Has anyone else been checking their Ravelry que status? I only have 35 people ahead of me, yay! And right now there are 13,365 in line behind me, yikes.

1 comment:

torrance said...

Great idea!
I sent you email about it.
I'm so IN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...