Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Corntastic New Yarn



Yessss, I got my little hands on some spankin' new Maizy sock yarn, the yarn made from 82% corn fiber and 18% elastic nylon. I only get to keep the bottom 2 though, I think the top ones will be for a Vegan Sock KAL prize. I wasn't sure about the colors in the top one (Springtime) at first, but a woman at knit night was making a toe up sock in it and it was sooooo cute!


Oh yes, I went to my very first knit night ever at Borealis last night. The boyfriend was working late so I thought I'd give it a go. It was really fun, very very lively group and very inviting to new people. I think I might have to make it a usual thing! And seeing a Sheldon all knit up convinced me that I MUST make on myself! I also picked up 2 skeins of Fixation in a variegated bright pink:


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Maizy, maizy, ooh la la. You chose some pretty colorways! That yarn looks like it comes in some great solid colors, too.

Cass said...

LOVE that stuff! And that top colorway is in my shopping basket as we speak. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...