Sunday, August 05, 2007

Everlasting Bagstopper

So as I was trodding along on the treadmill yesterday, I was thinking of what to make with the yarn I got from the No Sheep swap. Then I remembered the Everlasting Bagstopper pattern I liked from Knitty and thought it would be perfect for that. I worked on it last night while re-watching Hot Fuzz (love that movie!) Here's where I am so far:


I think it's coming out smaller than it was supposed to, but I'm liking it anyway. And the yarn is really pretty in this pattern so I'm happy. I've been wanting a bag that I could tuck into my purse for shopping. Although it's so annoying when checkout people look at you like you're crazy when you say you don't want a bag. Eh.

3 comments:

torrance said...

I bet it's going to look great! Somehow to me the idea of a knitted shopping bag isn't all that appealing. I think it might be too flimsy (is that even a word..) to hold all my stuff. I have fabric shopping bags, but people like different things

Michelle said...

I'm excited to see how your bag turns out, I've been eyeing that pattern myself. I love the colorway, sounds like you had a great pal!

Cass said...

Great colors! Can't wait to see it finished! Can you post a pic with something for scale so I can see how big it is? (Picky commenter. ;))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...