Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New socks and new book

I just posted these socks over on the Vegan Sock KAL but I'll share them here too. They are made from some hot pink Fixation and US size 3 needles, bamboo. I'm sorta kinda using the basic sock recipe from Ann Budd's Getting Started Knitting Socks with a 56 stitch cast on. They're coming along nicely and pretty quickly when I actually work on them!








I bought a new book at Barnes and Noble the other day, It's called Amigurumi!: Super Happy Crochet Cute and it's by Elisabeth Doherty of Gourmet Amigurumi. I've been waiting a while for this book to come out and I'm not disappointed, there is so much cuteness! I've already started the Punk Bunny that's on the cover using some Caron Simply Soft I have in my stash. This book is great, I highly recommend it, plus it's cheap, it lists for only $14.99!

2 comments:

Carla said...

That book looks awesome! I gotta figure out crochet.

Cass said...

Same book I'm using and I love it!!! Your socks look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...