Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hedera Stopped Being Satan



You know how you can work on something, something that doesn't seem like it's going to be that complicated, and then it ends up being way beyond that complicated? I think with Hedera it mostly had to do with the start of the lacework. See, I'd never done a yarn over except between two knit stitches so doing one between a knit stitch and a purl stitch stumped me for a while. The psso thing was harassing me for a bit too, but I got it eventually. Now that Hedera and I have worked out our differences, I love her! So lovely with her lacyness and colors galore. So lovely that it's almost sad that she and her future sister will be going away as a Christmas present. But it's for my mom, so it's ok!




Oh, won't these make the cutest little pair of Saartje's Booties? I'm so excited that I finally get to knit a baby gift for someone, squeeee!

1 comment:

craftyminx said...

Yay for the hedera! And that yarn and those buttons will be perfect for the bootees! They aren't that hard to knit, but the directions are kind of difficult to get at first on the strap part. Once I was knitting them I was fine though.

I'm glad you feel the same about babies. I always feel really bad letting people know what I think about that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...