Friday, September 07, 2007

I finished something, yay!




Pink socks = done!!! I started them mid-August and have worked on them on an off since then. I got the bulk of the work done at knit night at Borealis, perfect sock knitting time. I made them using 2 skeins of Cascade Fixation and US size 3 needles. I used the 7 stitches to the inch formula in Ann Budd's Getting Started Knitting Socks (love that book!) with some mods to the toe decreases. Yay, I'm so happy they're done so I can finally wear them around the house. I made them so that they'd be nice and comfy, so my ankles can breathe. Now if only the magical sock gnomes would visit and finish up my Hedera's........

2 comments:

torrance said...

They look good!
Nice job!

a-b said...

i adore borealis! which night is knit night? i HAVE to come play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...