Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Heart Zombies!





I do I do I do! Say what you want about cheeze-tastic zombie flics, but I love them with all my little heart. The boy and I went to see Resident Evil: Extinction yesterday and I really liked it. It even startled me a few times, which is fairly hard to do. Usually it's the boy who jumps when something unexpected pops out, but I jumped a few times myself this time.




The sweater is coming along nicely, although I haven't had much time to knit in the last two days because the boy had time off of work. I think I have a three or four inches left on the body and then it's sleeve time. Thank you very much to everyone who commented and left advice on the edging. I haven't completely decided what I'm going to do, but I'm leaning toward doing the decorative edging. It isn't too hard to do and it adds something special to the piece.




Ok, now back to zombies! I am so excited about George Romero's next film, Diary of the Dead, I can't wait for it to come out. It takes place at the same time as Night of the Living Dead and is told from the perspective of some film students shooting a horror movie. If only it could come out in time for Halloween...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...