Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Top Down Madness

Holy crap, I'm making a sweater! I'm doing the Cropped Cardigan with Leaf Ties by Stephanie Japel, only I think I'm gonna make it a little longer and make the sleeves either shorter or longer, I'm not digging the elbow length called for in the pattern. Here's where I am so far:


I had to try it on at this point to see if it was fitting so far. So far, pretty good, I think I'm gonna do some more increases though because I don't want any tightness in armpit land. I'm so paranoid that it's gonna come out too small though because I have a small chest but I'm not a small girl (so not fair!!!), but I'm liking the top down thing because I can try it on and see what needs to be done. I'm using the Cotton Ease that I bought to make Lucy in the Sky, which I still want to make one day.
I'm so relieved that the package I sent off to Finland to the girl behind Torrance Does...Stuff got there ok. It wasn't too hard dealing with customs forms and whatnot but I was afraid I'd do something stupid and it would somehow get sent back. But all is well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...