Monday, October 15, 2007

FO: My First Sweater!!!


Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton Ease in Violet (just under 4 balls)
Needles: US size 7
Size: 34 1/2" bust
Oh wow, I really really love how my sweater came out! I was worried the whole time that it would be hideous but I actually did a good job. It fits and I think the color suits me, which is funny because I rarely wear blue. The changes I made to the pattern were that I did a garter stitch edging instead of the applied i-cord thing and I left out the leaf ties. I got a really pretty closure thingymabobber at Borealis.


5 comments:

Michele said...

It's beautiful! Be proud!

LotusKnits said...

Ooh! Super cute!! Congrats!

Cass said...

SQUEEE!!! It's gorgeous and the color is stunning. Super pics of you!! :)

Michelle said...

Congrats on your first sweater! It looks great. And your hair looks so glamorous. Yay!

torrance said...

Looks very, very good! Congrats! You must be so proud! The color looks very pretty on you.

Love the fireman-picture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...