Sunday, October 28, 2007

Me Like Cupcakes!!!




And if they're all Halloweenified, all the better! I made these little lovelies last night, mostly using the cookies and cream cupcake recipe from Isa's book Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. I have serious love for this book, it's beyond awesome. Seriously, you should check it out even if you're not vegan, it has such inovative recipes, and it's only $10.85 on Amazon!


See what the boyfriend got me for a Halloween gift yesterday:




It's a VooDoo Baby Frankenstein!


I've been knitting as well, I cast on for a new hat using some of the Berroco Comfort I got in the Vegan Pal 2 swap. The pattern is from the Holiday Issue of Knit Simple and it's called "lace hat." Creative name, eh?


1 comment:

torrance said...

I want some of those cupcakes! Those look so yummy!!
I've been thinking of getting that book too.. But I'm afraid that after getting that book I would soon get so large I would not fit through the door.. :D

The little voodoo doll is cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...