Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Minnesota doesn't always suck...




...sometimes it's quite lovely actually! Yesterday, the boy and I went exploring around Minnehaha Park in Minneapolis. There's a beautiful waterfall and the trees were gorgeous, lot's of fall color.




We bought some vegan (duh) sushi at the co-op to munch on at the park. We also split an Alternative Baking Company cookie, chocolate chip macadamia nut, mmmmmm.





I've been making somewhat slow progress on my sweater. I have the body done except for the finishing work and I'm about half done with the first sleeve. I need to buy some needles before I get to the applied i-cord, I either don't have size 7 dpns or I lost them. Luckily, tonight is knitting at Borealis! The sweater looks way darker in this picture that it really is but it's a gloomy gray day today.




Isn't this fabric awesome?:




I got 2 yards of this skully lace from Joann, 40% off, whoo hoo! I see some sort of table covering in the near future...

2 comments:

torrance said...

Those first two pictures are beautiful!
I love, love, love that lace! Can't wait to see what (kind of table covering..) you come up with it!

craftyminx said...

That lace is awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...