Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Things that I like (and maybe even love)





I am loooving that it's chilly enough to wear a jacket and my wrist warmers. As much as I hate winter, I also kind of hate on the deathly hot days of summer. I don't do well with extreme temps!




I need these socks right now:







They are the Buccaneer's Booty Socks by Anne Kuo Lukito and they are all kinds of awesome. But what kind of yarn to use? Hmmm, have to think about that.




This is the standout for me from the Latest Knitty, it's Mr. Greenjeans and I'm thinking it would be great in Cotton Ease. Gaze:






And finally, I need the Squirrely Swedish Mittens by Elli Stubenrauch. The picture below is the pair of mittens made by Mmm-fruit!. I bow down to her color choice genious!


4 comments:

Natalee Robbins said...

This is all awesome, especially the socks and mittins! I dig your site and will be visiting often!!! Nice to meet you! N@

Natalee Robbins said...

This is all awesome, especially the socks and mittens! I dig your site and will be visiting often!!! Nice to meet you! N@

Süßstoff said...

Lots of nice stuff. The mittens would be my favourite though. The squirrels are too cute and I like the colors, too.
Hmh... do I need those? I think so!

hope said...

hey kala! your blog is so cool! i am the author of a couple of books on refashioning: subversive seamster (just released last week!) and sew subversive check them out...i think they might interest you. let me know what you think! i'm also one of the owners of stitch lounge in san francisco, so if you're ever in town, come by and say hi! we love connecting with crafty peeps like you. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...