Monday, October 22, 2007

Vegan Pal 2!!!




Yay, my package came today for the Vegan Pal 2 swap. My awesometastic partner was Cheryl, the Knitting Knut.
Here's what I got:




2 skeins of Berrocco Comfort in a gorgeous red color (did I blog about how much I love this yarn and wanted some for myself?) It's a very soft yarn, 50% nylon/50% acrylic. I had sent a skein in dark navy blue to my downstream pal, Tricotine.




2 skeins of Hempathy in a cute pink color, including one wrapped into a magic ball. I'll be unwrapping that tonight but I can see some pretty earrings poking out!




A bag of a snack called Cashew Crunch, never seen it before but it looks yummy. From the back of the bag: "These crunchy little morsels are slowly dry-roasted with a pinch of sea salt, lightly glazed with sweetness..." Mmmm, sounds good!




Cookbook: 101 Things to do with Tofu by Donna Kelly and Anne Tegtmeier. Yay, tofu!
Thank you secret pal, you did an awesome job putting everything together!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Glad you are happy with the things, I found I left the note out but was afraid of exposing myself by letting you know. I love the yarn you dyed!! Can't wait for your store to happen...good luck!!! BTW I love the sheesecloth stole. I was in Disney a few weeks back and during their Halloween parade there were some "dead" dancers dressed in that look...they were my favorite!!

melissa said...

Isn't Comfort a great yarn? I honestly couldn't believe it was half acrylic, it's so soft.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...