Thursday, October 18, 2007

What I did on my Fall Vacation



I dyed me some yarn! And I looove it!!! The product and the process, I'm in love! I think it might be time to start that business I've been wanting to start for some time now...

Yarn Tree:



I became a forest firefighter:



Ok, maybe not, but I can't resist a dorky photo op! The cardboard fire dude had an awesome bleached blond mullet, I could never compete.

Went on lot's of nice walks with the boy, I love fall weather!


And thanks to everyone who left such nice comments about my sweater!!!!!!



4 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Love your yarns!! You should definitely get into the dyeing scene if you like it!

theoneknitwonder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theoneknitwonder said...

Love the colours - if your dyeing then I'm definitely buying!! I love the cardigan as well - well done you!

torrance said...

Love those yarns! I't not your first time dyeing is it?

Haha, I accidentally commented on the fireman picture in you sweater-post too. But the pic is so darn cute it must be commented on more than once :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...