Saturday, November 17, 2007

Post # 100!!!

Hey, it's my 100th post, whoo hoo! This blogging thing has been a lot of fun so far, I like sharing what I'm up to, and getting feedback is great.

So, what have I been up to? Making Christmas gifts of course! I made these two scarves out of Lion Homespun, the pink one is for my mom, and the blue one is for my boyfriend's mom:




I gotta tell ya, I really do love this yarn for scarves, it makes a nice rustic warm thing to wrap around your neck. And these scarves were super quick to make! They are all half double crochet using using a big old plastic L hook (8mm). They each took about an hour to make, yay for fast gifts!

3 comments:

torrance said...

Yay for 100 posts! :)
The yarn looks lovely!

*guru-star* said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Congrats on your hundred! I really enjoy reading your blog, looking forward to the next 100. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...