Tuesday, November 20, 2007

You, Me, Wii



Yes, I finally got one! I am at one with the Wii!!!!!!! My boyfriend and I have searched without luck for almost a year, and finally luck shined upon our little heads. My mom found one and gave it to us for an early Christmas present, mmmmm, free video game goodness. It just came today, but I love it so far!


I've got some more granny squares done, see:


I'm really liking the color combos, nice and springy. I have to make 18 blocks total, nine each for the front and back. The blocks are fairly quick, and are quicker as I go along.

The blogger behind Lotus Knits! is starting a new KAL, all about conquering your knitting fears. I think I'll join because I've been wanting to try entrelac but it looks scarrrrrry. So what have you avoided in knitting because it looks too scary or hard?

2 comments:

LotusKnits said...

I love that you got a Wii!!! It's so much fun!

torrance said...

Nice squares!
And congrats on your Wii.. what ever the heck it is.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...