Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm gettin' hitched!



So this last weekend was the boy and I's 2 year dating anniversary. We went out to dinner at this awesome (and super vegan friendly) Vietnamese restaurant in Minneapolis and went to see The Mist (soooo good). Here's a really dark pic of me in the restaurant:



And then, after all that, he asked me to marry him. It's so weird to say that I'm getting married! This still doesn't make me a grown up though, never! Oh, and no ring, that's sooo not my thing. I don't know if we'll even have wedding bands, I guess we'll have to see. And I super pinky swear that this blog won't turn into a scary wedding blog, that's not the Kala way! Ok, I'll be back late or tomorrow for a crafy post, I got some new soy blend yarn at Michaels yesterday....

5 comments:

ellie said...

Congratulations!

Cass said...

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! How exciting!! Congrats to you both! Lucky guy. :)

torrance said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm going to hold you to your word that this wont make you a grown up ;)

Nomsa said...

Congrats!!!

Goodness....think of all the wedding things you can knit now. How exciting!

melissa said...

yay! congratulations! i'm so happy for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...