Saturday, December 01, 2007

Mmmmmm berries



I loves me some berries, even if they're all icy and frozen. Hmm, it's 18 degrees F out and everything is covered in snow and all I want today is frozen smoothie goodness. Shouldn't I be craving hot chocolate or something? But it's ok, because I looooove smoothies, so easy and so tasty. Today's concoction was my Black and Blue Smoothie:

1/2 cup vegan soy yogurt

1 cup vanilla soy milk

1/2 cup frozen blueberries

1/2 cup frozen black berries

Throw 'em all in a blender and blend away until it's nice and smooth. Pour and drink away!





Oooh, lookie, I've been working on the baby pants again!:




I just need to finish the second leg and then make and attach the overall straps, yay. The yarn I'm using is crazy soft, I sooo wish it came in non baby colors!


Finally, I have to share the yarn I picked up at Borealis on Tuesday. It's Crystal Palace's Cotton Chenille in this really lovely blue:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...