Friday, December 07, 2007

Pasha = Done!







Yay, I finished my little penguin! As I said in the last post, I used the Pasha pattern from Knitty. I used some Caron Simply Soft that I had in the stash and US size 6 needles. I ended up leaving out the feet because I liked the simplicity of the penguin without feet. No, it's not because I'm lazy! I also added a little crocheted scarf with a snowflake button because every penguin needs a scarf.





Since I finished him so early I'm going to give him as an anniversary present instead. This weekend is our 2 year dating anniversary, yay!!!


2 comments:

LotusKnits said...

Aww so cute!!! I love the buttons too, they add a nice touch.

torrance said...

That is one wery cute little penguin buddy!
The little snowflake is adorable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...