Friday, January 11, 2008

Berroco, you saucy wench!

Do any of you get the Berroco newsletter? Well I do and it sometimes has a cute pattern or two but this time, holy crap, new yarn that I must have right now!

First up, Berroco Comfort Sock. Holy crap, I lurve Comfort, and now it comes in sock yarn, ah!!!! I need these colors immediately:


Stewart Island

Dusk
Oh, and I need Norah Gaughan Volume 2, so many cute patterns made with vegan yarns, see:








My wallet is in total danger because this weekend I'm going to the yarn store in the area that has lots and lots of Berroco!

1 comment:

Cass said...

I know right?!!? that sock yarn looks AMAZING!!!
OMG I'm jealous that you're going to get your hands on some stuff now! I need that bag pattern.. what was it called? The middle one. Have fun shopping and think of me, won't you? Can't wait to see what you get...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...