Tuesday, January 22, 2008

FO: Capelet!!!

capelet7


Yes my friends, the capelet is done! I started this baby in October of 2007 and finished weaving the ends in this morning. It's a good thing I like how it came out! I wasn't sure if I was a capelet person, but I just adore it!
Pattern: Lace-Edged Cardigan with Collar by Ann Budd from the book Wrap Style.
Yarn: Vanna's Choice (100% acrylic) in Purple, just over 4 skeins.
Needles: US size 9
Mods: No collar, no buttons, just a simple closure.

capelet8

capelet9

6 comments:

melissa said...

very cute! i love it!

LotusKnits said...

Congrats!!! It's super cute!

torrance said...

Woot! Woot!
Very cool!

craftyminx said...

yay! I looks great!

Michele said...

That is sooooo freakn' cute!!!

Anne said...

Love the cape!
You have beautiful hair too!
Please don't be offended, but I think if you had a stylist trim your hair 2-4 inches, it would show off the beatuy of your hair even more! Especially for your wedding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...