Wednesday, January 09, 2008

FO: Strawberry Limes Socks!


Yup, they're done and I love them! Pink and green awesomeness!


Pattern: 7 stitches per inch sock by Ann Budd

Yarn: 2 skeins of Panda Cotton in the Strawberry Limes colorway

Needles: US size 2 bamboo dpns

I love the way these socks feel, smooth and comfy. I'm a total Panda Cotton ho.




Have you heard of the Instructables Lion Brand Yarn contest? Basically, you upload pictures of any project you've made and make them into a slideshow. The winners are chosen based on the most project views and highest ratings. I did a slideshow of my Cropped Cardigan, see! So check it out and leave a comment or rating if you'd be so kind! And if you're so inclined, you should do one too, it's very easy!

4 comments:

LotusKnits said...

So cute!! Great job!

craftyminx said...

soo pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Love them- great color combo! Thanks for your comments on my Tree Jacket- I made a of it on Instructables, too.

torrance said...

They look goood :)
Congrats on getting them done

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...