Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 08!!!

Happy New Year everyone! Are there many painful hangovers in the knit blog community? The boy and I didn't do much to celebrate last night, New Years Eve isn't my favorite of holidays. But we did get some sparkling apple cider (neither of us drink booze) to have with dinner, ooooh.

The rustic bamboo scarf is coming along slowly but surely, I'm such a slow knitter! But I'm really liking how it's looking so I'll keep trotting along with that.



Hey, have you checked out the Crystal Palace Socks and More blog? It's just what it sounds like, pictures and posts about socks and more made from Crystal Palace yarn, makers of the ever so awesome Panda Cotton and Maizy. And they put up some pictures of my last panda cotton socks, yay!

And if you haven't signed up for the Fearless Knitting KAL, you should check it out, it'll be a lot of fun to conquer those knitting fears in the new year. Entrelac, here I come!

1 comment:

torrance said...

Happy 2008 to you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...