Saturday, February 09, 2008

Deciding is hard

It is so crazy hard for me to make decisions about anything, even stupid stuff like what Blogger template to use. Is this one me? Maybe?


What I do know is that I'm pretty darn far into my Cobblestone!!! I should have taken pictures when I tried on the tube that is the partially completed body, but I didn't think of it at the time. I have the body done up to the point where the sleeves need to be attatched, and I finished sleeve number 2 last night in between rounds of Resistance: Fall of Man.


cobblestone4

Man, I am lovin' this sweater and can't wait for it to be done so I can wear it! I'm hoping it's going to be nice and cozy.

Oh crap, I just checked over at Lion Brand for the seven hundreth time in the last few days and they finally put up the new colors of Cotton Ease!!!!!!! I need Plum, Hazlenut, and Azalea immediately!!! Ok, maybe I can wait a little while. See, I'm making the Central Park Hoodie next and I've been waiting for the new colors to come out before I chose my yarn. Hee hee, my stalking finally paid off!

1 comment:

torrance said...

The sweater is going to look great! I love how comfy the yarn looks.

I like the template now. But then again I used to have the same one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...