Thursday, February 14, 2008

FO: Cobblestone!!!




Yay, it's finally done. Well, it hasn't been that long for me, only about 3 weeks. Is that fast for a sweater? For me it is, but I worked on it pretty faithfully so I could get it done while it was still cold outside (I'm pretending winter's almost over, wanna pretend with me?)





Pattern: Cobblestone by Jared Flood


Yarn: Kraemer Yarn's Tatamy Tweed Worsted in Burgundy (a little over 6 skeins)


Needles: US size 7


Size: Smallest in pattern (39 1/2" chest)


I really love this sweater and am stunned at how well it fits. Hmmm, if a sweater designed to be for a man fits me really well does that mean I have a manish body? I made the smallest size and the only change I made was to cast on fewer stitches for the sleeves, they would have been crazy wide.






One last picture!






P.S. Happy V-Day everyone!!!!

7 comments:

LotusKnits said...

What a great color for you! The sweater looks awesome, and not at all manish.

craftyminx said...

Looks great! I'm frantically trying to finish my sweater. We're supposed to have snow on Saturday. Good thing I'm sick and can stay home and knit ;)

torrance said...

Oh I love it! Looks grest on you! You must be veryvery happy :)

melissa said...

yay! it looks fantastic!

Cass said...

ohmygosh it's GORGEOUS on you!!! it's looks SUPER and the color is awesome. How'd you like the yarn?
Have you blocked the sweater or is that hot off the needles? It looks amazing Kala!

Ninni said...

looks wonderful, congrats. Be proud.

Andrea said...

This is a terrific job & I really love this sweater. I've been eyeing it myself thinking it was very unisex in design. So no - not mannish at all! Beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...