Saturday, February 02, 2008

Someone Needed a Haaaaaircut!

I finally cut my hair! Well, I got my hair cut, I didn't actually do it myself. I haven't had it cut since May, I'm such a cheap bastard! Ooh, but the cool thing is that the woman in the chair next to me who was getting her hair colored was knitting a sock! But I was too shy to just say something to her, damn!

Before:







After:




Of course, that's how it loooked right after and blown straight with product and everything, I'll never keep that up! But is a lot shorter which is good and it feels really light, yay!

8 comments:

takinanap said...

first time to you blog. nice hair cut:) can't imagine working too hard on my hair everyday.

vegan knitting...i crochet with cotton yard. does that count?

torrance said...

very cute! very stylish!
you're very pretty :)
(I haven't had my hair cut in about 3years.. but I cut an inch or so every once in a while myself)

Süßstoff said...

Lovely!!!

craftyminx said...

sooo cute!

LotusKnits said...

Very cute!! I love it!

Michele said...

you look beautiful! BTW, I have the same green in my living room-- you have good taste!

Anne said...

Beautiful, I love it....You will be a beautiful bride!

Ninni said...

Nice, I like that kind of style.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...