Sunday, March 30, 2008

FO: Hempy Necklace





I woke up way too early this morning and I have the ironing board to thank for that. The boy gets up at 6 for work and I always get up and get some water or go to the bathroom or something, and today I whacked my poor little toe on the ironing board. It was pretty sore (I got a little cut) so I couldn't get back to sleep. So I crocheted instead!






I saw the pattern this morning on the Daily Chum and knew I wanted to make one. The pattern is a bit hard to follow, I had to try a couple of times and ended up drawing a little diagram to help figure out what was going on. I like patterns with super detailed instructions though so maybe nobody else will have a problem with it.




Flower Pattern: A Variation of the Simple Crocheted Flower by Multicrafty

Yarn: 2 Strand of Hempathy held together. This yarn was really lovely to crochet with, I'll have to try hooking with it again.


Hook: US size E (3.5mm)


I think it came out pretty cute and it's very light weight, I can't even feel it on. And it was super quick to make, I think it only took me a few minutes once I figured out what I was doing. Ugh, I am sooo taking a nap later!


5 comments:

Tracie said...

That turned out really cute. Looks good on you, too. I have this pattern in my "I'll make this some day" list.

craftyminx said...

Very cute! I think I'll have to make one of those.

torrance said...

Aww! Your're almos too cute wearing it :)

cher said...

very cute!
i wish i knew how to crochet.

affectioknitter said...

That's pretty - I hope your toe feels better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...