Friday, March 14, 2008

I am Something Blue

No, not sad blue, color blue. What I mean to say is that I picked out my wedding dress! It's the Blue Moon Yonder dress from Anthropologie and I love it! I'd put a pic up here instead of just a link but they make it very hard to copy pictures. I had been stalking this dress online for a while and it was the first thing I tried on, it had to be mine. But there's still time to return it and get me one of these beauties:












Oh yeah, you know you want all of them!

5 comments:

torrance said...

Oh...My...God
:D

LotusKnits said...

I love your dress!! So perfect!

But you're right, there's still time for the condom dress. :P

gina said...

LOL. Super heinous. Nice finds! =*)

Süßstoff said...

The dress you picked is perfect! I wish I could wear something like that.
You'll look stunning!... But you might still reconsider changing it for one of your other great finds.

JFibers said...

Grant really liked the third one... hee hee.. I spoke to my aunt about making my dress and can't wait to show her the pics from your post. Now to decide which one... they're all so NICE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...