Thursday, March 20, 2008

Partial FO: Comfort Sock numero uno



Yay, I finished a sock! I feel like I haven't been finishing much lately except for little tiny projects, but I think it has a lot to do with my Josephine frustration. That pattern is just not working for me so I'm sending it packing and moving on to the (Ravelry Link) Prairie Tunic:




It's from the Spring 2006 issue of Interweave and the first time I saw it, I hated it. But now, a couple years later, I love it and must have it! Do you have patterns that you change your mind about after some time has passed as well? Please do tell!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was totally the same way about the Prairie tunic! Hated it before, couldn't imagine wearing it with anything. But now I'm like "oh that'd be cute with a little white tank top underneath..." It's on my ravelry cue for this summer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...