Saturday, March 22, 2008

This is Spring?




Here's the view from our apartment, doesn't it just make you think about the green grass, budding flowers, and chirping birds of Spring? Can you tell I'm ready for the snow to go away now? At least it wasn't bad around my birthday, it was fairly warm (got up to 40) and it was nice and sunny.



I'm combating the icky weather with colorful and cheery knitting:






It's a secret project, something I'm designing, yay! All I'll say it that it's made out of Maizy...


Happy Easter everyone and I hope you're all having nicer weather than we are in Minnesota!!!

2 comments:

torrance said...

yeah.. the "spring" weather looks depsessingly familiar.

Süßstoff said...

It snowed here today too. Yuck!

Hmmh, I wonder what your are making?! The colors sure look nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...