Thursday, March 06, 2008

Veggie-Mighty




I love Veg News. Maybe not with the same intensity that I love knitting magazine, but I do love me some Veg News. It's their special 60th issue this month and they have a list of 222 reasons to be veg and I'm going to share some of my faves:


6. Never having to eat Spam




30. Being the change that I want to see in the world


46. Cooking is easier and more fun


80. Cheaper groceries


108. Treating all animals with the same respect and consideration


143. Getting to lick the batter off the electric cookie beater without fear of salmonella


186. Not worrying about whether tofu is cage-free


220. Soyrizo!

5 comments:

Whisp3rd said...

#143 is great, never thought like that

drlaura said...

woo hoo! you are the winner of the Crystal Palace yarn "pink is for february contest" on CPYsocksandmore!!
go to the website www.straw.com and pick any two pink sk of your choice and email me with your addy proflaura@firststepinternet.com
blesings, :L

LotusKnits said...

#143 is my absolute favorite. i make some badass tofu cookies.

torrance said...

#143 = so true :)

Süßstoff said...

Fun! I wish we'd have something like Veg News.
(Of course like everybody else I love #143 too.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...