Saturday, April 19, 2008

FO: Mr. Sprinkles




Yay, he's done! I finished him on Tuesday at knit night but I haven't had a chance to photograph and blog about him yet. I'm really happy with how he came out, the yarn is really fantastic. It looks kind of like rug loops and feels really soft and teddy beartastic. As much as I love him, he's going away next month as a Mothers Day present. I still think he needs a little scarf or something, I'll probably crochet him something in the next few days.





Pattern: Teddy Bear and Cushion leaflet Ravelry Link

Yarn: King Cole Sprinkles in Koala, I probably used just under 1 1/2 skeins

Needles: US size 10 (6mm) straights

Mods: Did it in garter instead of reverse stockinette, shortened his arms and legs, and crocheted his nose instead of embroidering it.

p.s. I plan on revealing my crack-head method of fixing my leaf lace scarf, I just have to take some pictures of the back of it :)

4 comments:

torrance said...

Awwwww!
That's all I can say, just awwwwwwwww <3

ellie said...

So cute!!

Jenny said...

That's freakin' adorable. I love it.

ps can't wait for crackhead knitting technique :P

affectioknit said...

That teddy bear is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...