Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Not Quite...

I love the guesses people have made about what I'm making with the fuzzy Sprinkles yarn, very funny! Well, it's not a fuzzy boobie, a dish scrubbie, or a Tribble. It's part of my unfinished bear, Mr. (or maybe Mrs.) Sprinkles!




It shouldn't be too long before I'm done with him, all he needs is legs and accessories. Yes, accessories!

Ok, now it's time to talk about some really exciting yarn that's coming out. Anyone whose read my blog with any regularity knows my endless love for the Panda Cotton. Well, for Fall 2008, Crystal Palace will be coming out with Panda Soy!:






Bamboo and soy sock yarn, could I be any more excited? The site says there are also going to be 11 solid colors but the scans aren't up yet. Mmmm, vegan socky goodness!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

That bear is sickeningly cute, and a perfect use for an otherwise weird novelty yarn. :) What's the pattern? I've been looking for a cute teddy pattern (I'm determined to make the baby I'm incubating as many planet- and baby-friendly toys as possible).

torrance said...

Oh the bear is so cute!! I love the lumpy yarn you made him with.
I'm so jealous to you people in the big world with your vegan sock yarns

Vegan Knitting said...

Oh, the bear is just perfect!

Tracie said...

Cute bear! And I like the yarn you're using, too.

JFibers said...

A TRIBBLE!!!! That's it!! You are a super smartie with a very cutie bear!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...